Heating Control Wiring
Erudite Training is pleased to present the latest addition to our course roster: the heating control wiring course. Designed for experienced electricians and domestic installers alike, this course is intended for those who would like to add a new revenue stream to their business.
The curriculum will cover
- S, Y plan wiring systems installation and selection.
- C, and W plan installations discussing merits of each system.
- Practical wiring exercises using controllers and valves.
- Reading of schematics and wiring diagrams.
- How to use multi-meter to check components, and verify operation.
- Boiler and controller wiring.
The course will be a mix of theory & practical and aims to give a good understanding of the selection and installation process. We pride ourselves at Erudite Training on not teaching people to just pass exams, but more importantly to actually be able to do the job; after all, certificates don’t install control systems.
There will be a certificate of attendance given to each candidate that passes the assessments – comprised of a practical installation and a short exam.
This will be a 2 day course, the class will run from 9am – 5pm.
2 DAYS – £200+VAT (£240) inc fees.
Price as of 1st March 2018: £205+VAT (£246). Book before to save!
Next available course dates
- Tue 20th – Wed 21st March 2018
Secure your place today with a deposit of £120.
Book online here.
Please contact us with regard to pricing if you wish to place multiple candidates and/or have onsite training.