Heating Control Wiring Course
Our Heating Control Wiring Course is designed for experienced electricians and domestic installers alike, this course is intended for those who would like to add a new revenue stream to their business.
The curriculum will cover:
- S, Y plan wiring systems installation and selection.
- C, and W plan installations discussing merits of each system.
- Practical wiring exercises using controllers and valves.
- Reading of schematics and wiring diagrams.
- How to use multi-meter to check components, and verify operation.
- Boiler and controller wiring.
The course will be a mix of theory & practical and aims to give a good understanding of the selection and installation process. We pride ourselves at Erudite Training on not teaching people to just pass exams, but more importantly to actually be able to do the job; after all, certificates don’t install control systems.
There will be a certificate of attendance given to each candidate that passes the assessments – comprised of a practical installation and a short exam.
2 DAYS – £220 +VAT (£264) inc fees.
Next available course dates
- Mon 22nd June & Tues 23rd June 2020
- Tues 1st Sept & Weds 2nd September 2020
Secure your place today with a deposit of £120.
Book online here.
Please contact us with regard to pricing if you wish to place multiple candidates and/or have onsite training.