City & Guilds 2382 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
The 18th Edition Wiring Regulations course is based around the IET Wiring Regulations BS7671 book. Unfortunately, this book isn’t the easiest to read and is even harder to understand! As part of the course, we will show you how to get around the 18thEdition Wiring Regs as well as giving you time-saving hints and tips on how to find the relevant regulations. We will also teach you how to interpret the regulations and what is required to put them into practice in the real world.
There is a two-hour, 60-question multiple-choice exam that must be successfully completed to gain certification.
Although there are no formal entry requirements for this course, clients must have enough prior knowledge to understand basic electrical principles. Candidates will typically either be working in the electrical field and/or have undertaken prior courses giving the background knowledge required.
3 DAYS + Exam – £225+VAT (£270) inc fees.
Next available course dates
Mon 21st Oct, Tues 22nd Oct, Weds 23rd Oct + exam Mon 28th October 2019 (exam 1400 – 1600)** Full** Mon 4th Nov, Tues 5th Nov, Weds 6th Nov + exam Mon 11th November 2019 (exam 1430 – 1630)**Full**
- Mon 9th Dec, Tues 10th Dec, Weds 11th Dec + exam Mon 16th December 2019 (exam 1400 – 1600)
- Mon 13th Jan, Tues 14th Jan, Weds 15th Jan + exam Mon 20th January 2020 (exam 1430 – 1630)
- Mon 27th Jan, Tues 28th Jan, Weds 29th Jan + exam Mon 3rd February 2020 (exam 1430 – 1630)
- Mon 10th Feb, Tues 11th Feb, Weds 12th Feb + exam Mon 17th February 2020 (exam 1430 – 1630)
- Thurs 27th Feb, Fri 28th Feb, Mon 2nd March + exam Mon 2nd March 2020 (exam 1430 – 1630)
Ask about our upcoming Saturday dates!
Book needed for the course:
Requirements for Electrical Installations BS7671:2018 (IET Wiring Regulations 18th Edition) ISBN-13: 978-1785611704
We now offer copies of the new BS 7671:2018 – Requirements for Electrical Installations, IET Wiring Regulations Book (New 18th Edition) for £80 (no VAT). Call us for details!
Secure your place today with a deposit of £120.
Book online here.
Please contact us regarding the price if you wish to place multiple candidates and/or have onsite training.