Fundamental Inspection & Test – City & Guilds 2392
Fundamental Inspection & Test is a course that is aimed at people who have either never picked up a test meter before or for those who haven’t tested for a long time.
The fundamental Inspection and Testing Course will teach delegates from scratch, how to carry out the tests needed to prove an installation is safe, as well as showing you what results to expect and how to interpret the results that you get.
This course is aimed at the initial verification of new single-phase installations; this course alone will not make you competent to carry out periodic inspections of existing installations.
Once you have completed this course you will have the knowledge required to be able to test and certify new work to the level expected by the relevant competent person schemes.
The course is five days long and culminates with an on line multiple-choice exam, and 2-hour practical assessment.
Book required for course:
- Guidance Note 3: Inspection & Testing, 8th Edition ISBN-13: 978-1-78561-452-1
- BS 7671:2018 Requirements for Electrical Installations, IET Wiring Regulations 18th Edition ISBN-13:978-1-78561-170-4
Erudite Training now offers each of these books for purchase in our centre. Call us to secure your copies today!
- Guidance Note 3: Inspection & Testing £30
- IET Wiring Regulations BS7671:2018 £80
- VDE 1000V rated Insulated Electrical Screwdrivers and Side cutters.
- Safety Boots.
5 DAYS – £380+VAT (£456) inc fees.
Next available course dates
- Weds 6th March – Tues 12th March 2019
Fundamental Assessment day 1 – Thurs 14th March 2019
Fundamental Assessment day 2 – Fri 15th March 2019
- Saturdays starting 8th June 2019 – 6th July 2019
Fundamental Assessment day 1 – Sat 20th July 2019
Fundamental Assessment day 2 – Sat 27th July 2019
Secure your place today with a deposit of £120.
Book online here.
Please contact us with regard to pricing if you wish to place multiple candidates and/or have onsite training.