Basic Electrical Understanding
In the modern day almost everything we use is run on electricity, it’s in our workplace, our homes and all around us.
That’s why we have put together our Basic Electrical Understanding Course. As part of this course we will help you understand the dangers of electricity and how to use electricity safely.
On this course you will cover:
- Electrical Safety legislation, regulations, standards and terminology
- Basic Electrical Units and Principles
- Simple Electrical Circuits – how they work
- Electrical Supplies (DC, Single and Three Phase)
- Electrical Circuit Protection Methods (Earthing, MCBs, Fuses, RCDs)
- Typical Electrical Hazards and Safe Working Practices
- Common Electrical Problems – their symptoms, causes and remedies
- Understanding energy demands and power consumption
On completion of this course, you will gain a certificate of attendance from Erudite.
3 DAYS – £315+VAT (£378) inc fees.
Next available course dates
- Monday 20th January – Wednesday 23rd January 2020
- Monday 24th February – Wednesday 26th February 2020
Secure your place today with a deposit of £120.
If you cannot see a date to suit you, please contact us to register your interest.
Book online here.