COVID 19 – Health & Safety Procedures
We are pleased to have re-opened following national lockdown. To protect students and centre staff we are actively following HSE Guidelines and practising social distancing. If you are experiencing any symptoms you must contact us immediately on 0161 425 7996
The following measures are in place for your safety and comfort:
- Please bring your own face covering
- Please queue up on the entrance path (Signs erected in windows to encourage social distancing).
- You will be invited to enter the centre, where the door will be opened by a team member to avoid you touching high contact points. Please respect the distance guidelines as you enter reception – tape on the floors.
- For new courses, on the first day, a team member will take the register in reception
- To gain entry after breaks and lunch please make use of the newly installed ‘Elbow Button’
- It is mandatory to use the sanitising stations located in reception and at the top of the stairs throughout the day
- We are practicing ‘social distancing’ in our large refectory. There will be no more than 3 students allowed to use this facility at any one time. You may wish to also bring your own drink.
- You will be allocated your own desk
- Windows will be open to help with circulation (please bring an extra jumper!)
- During break times the ladies’ toilets will be open to everyone, to avoid increased traffic in the gents
- Upon re-entering the centre please re-sanitise your hands
- High touch points will be sanitised regularly throughout the day by centre staff