Special Announcement: Coronavirus – arrangements for your training course at Erudite Training
Update Tuesday 5th January 2021:
We are pleased to confirm that Erudite Training continues to operate as normal, keeping in line with government guidelines allowing individuals to attend further education.
We want to reassure all our students that we continue to review our safety measures to ensure they are in line with Health and Safety England regulations. In addition, we have recently introduced Covipro disinfectant misting machines around our training centre, which safely sanitise the air and surfaces.
Full details of our safety arrangements are as follows:
COVID 19 – Health & Safety Procedures
To protect students and centre staff we are actively following HSE Guidelines and practising social distancing.
Anyone experiencing symptoms should contact us immediately on 0161 425 7996
The following measures are in place for your safety and comfort:
- Please bring your own face covering and wear this at all times when moving around the centre
- Please queue up on the entrance path (Signs erected in windows to encourage social distancing)
- Please respect the distance guidelines as you enter reception – there is tape on the floors for this purpose
- A member of the centre staff will take your temperature with a non-contact forehead thermometer, should your temperature be 38 degrees or higher we will have to ask you to return home and request a COVID test
- Covipro disinfectant misting machines are in place and in regular use around the centre. These provide safe sanitising of the air and surfaces.
- To gain entry after breaks and lunch please make use of the newly installed ‘Elbow Button’
- We will remind you to use the sanitising stations located in reception and at the top of the stairs throughout the day
- We are practicing ‘social distancing’ in our large refectory. There will be no more than 3 students allowed to use this facility at any one time. You may wish to also bring your own drink
- You will be allocated your own desk and desks will be spaced within the classroom to ensure sufficient distance.
- Windows will be open to help with circulation (please bring an extra jumper!)
- During break times the ladies’ toilets will be open to everyone to avoid increased traffic in the gents
- Upon re-entering the centre please re-sanitise your hands
- High touch points will be sanitised regularly throughout the day by centre staff