Special Announcement: Coronavirus – arrangements for your training course at Erudite Training
COVID 19 – Health & Safety Procedures
We are pleased to have re-opened following national lockdown. To protect students and centre staff we are actively following HSE Guidelines and practising social distancing. If you are experiencing any symptoms you must contact us immediately on 0161 425 7996
The following measures are in place for your safety and comfort:
- Please bring your own face covering
- Any resources eg. reference books or equipment needed to complete the course must be brought with you on day 1 of your course. We are unable to provide spare books or equipment.
- Please queue up on the entrance path (Signs erected in windows to encourage social distancing).
- You will be invited to enter the centre, where the door will be opened by a team member to avoid you touching high contact points. Please respect the distance guidelines as you enter reception – tape on the floors.
- A team member will take the register in reception
- To gain entry after breaks and lunch please make use of the newly installed ‘Elbow Button’
- It is mandatory to use the sanitising stations located in reception and at the top of the stairs throughout the day
- Our refectory will be closed until further notice; you will be asked what drink you would like to be brought to class
- You will be allocated your own desk
- Windows will be open to help with circulation (please bring an extra jumper!)
- During break times the ladies’ toilets will be open to everyone, to avoid increased traffic in the gents
- At lunch time please vacate your classroom and go to the local cafes or your vehicle – the centre staff will need to sanitise the empty classroom at lunch time
- Upon re-entering the centre please re-sanitise your hands
- High touch points will be sanitised regularly throughout the day by centre staff
Tuesday 30th June 2020
An important message for all our Students – the planned re-opening of Erudite Electrical Training Centre
Now that the Government has announced further lifting of restrictions (effective 4th July) we are pleased to be in a position to start to prepare our centre for reopening.
How we will reopen for training
Initially we will welcome our Administration team back from 6th July, so that we can start communications with students, get courses booked in and ensure all procedures are in place to ensure the health and safety of everyone coming into the centre.
We are planning to run just one course from 13th July to test the procedures, with a view to being back to full capacity from w/c 20th July.
What this means for you
During the period of lockdown we have had a great many courses postponed or on hold. Our approach will be to schedule courses in order so that those who have missed courses are contacted first to rearrange.
We also set up a waiting list at the beginning of the lockdown, and anyone who is on this list will be next in line for courses.
Those students part way through their Diplomas we hope will start back either from w/c 20thor w/c 27th July
We will be in contact with all students during week commencing the 6th July to provide specific information for you. We accept that some students may still be self-isolating and not able to return to the classroom; this is something we can discuss separately with you then.
Health & Safety arrangements
Anyone visiting the centre will be asked to arrive at a specified time, to use the hand sanitiser upon entering the building and throughout the visit, and to strictly adhere to the social distancing guidelines. Posters will be placed around the centre to provide advice. More information about the procedures we will be asking you to follow will be provided when we contact you about your specific course.
We’re looking forward to seeing you
It’s going to be a busy time for our team, and whilst we can’t wait to welcome you back we do appreciate your patience as we get things back up and running.