BS5266 Emergency Lighting and BS5839 Fire Alarm Systems
This bespoke course is for anyone who is going to design, install or commission emergency lighting and fire alarm systems. It covers the standards and relevant legislation critical to compliant working.
- Regulations, standards, and the need for emergency lighting
- Types of emergency lighting
- Design procedures
- Testing and servicing to BS5266-8
- Meeting the requirements of BS5839
- Risk assessments
- Commissioning testing and maintenance
- Completion of appropriate forms and certificates
- Categories of system servicing and maintenance
It is expected (though not essential) that you have successfully completed BS7671 Requirements for Electrical Installations (18th Edition) or have existing electrical knowledge prior to undertaking this course.
All resources for this course will be provided.
This is a bespoke course with a practical assessment and written exam and upon completion you will receive an in-house certificate from Erudite.
2 DAYS – £210 +VAT (£252) inc fees.
Next available course dates
- Tuesday 25th & Wednesday 26th May 2021
Book online here.
Please contact us regarding the price if you wish to place multiple candidates and/or have onsite training.