17th Edition Wiring Regulations (Amendment 3) – City and Guilds 2382-15 (Full Course)
The 17th Edition Wiring Regulations course is based around the “IET Wiring Regulations (BS7671:2008 Incorporating Amendment Number 3:2015)” book. Unfortunately, this book isn’t the easiest to read and is even harder to understand! As part of the course we will show you how to get around the book, as well as giving you time saving hints and tips on how to find the relevant regulations, and teach you how to interpret the regulations and what is required to put them into practise in the real world.
There is a two hour, 60 question multiple choice exam that must be successfully completed to gain certification.
Although there are no formal entry requirements for this course, clients must have enough prior knowledge to understand basic electrical principles. Candidates will typically either be working in the electrical field and/or have undertaken prior courses giving the background knowledge required.
The 17th Edition Wiring Regs is a three day course run on a Thursday, Friday and Monday to allow revision time over the weekend.
3 DAYS – £225+VAT (£270) inc fees.
Next available course dates
- Thu 28th, Fri 29th Sep & Mon 2nd Oct 2017
- Thu 19th, Fri 20th & Mon 23rd Oct 2017
- Thu 9th, Fri 10th & Mon 13th Nov 2017
- Thu 25th, Fri 26th & Mon 29th Jan 2018
- Thu 8th, Fri 9th & Mon 12th Feb 2018
- Thu 26th, Fri 27th & Mon 30th Apr 2018
- Thu 12th, Fri 13th & Mon 16th Jul 2018
- Saturdays 21st Oct – 4th Nov 2017
- Saturdays 5th May – 19th May 2018
Secure your place today with a deposit of £120.
Book online here.
Please contact us regarding the price if you wish to place multiple candidates and/or have onsite training.